Hi, I'm Jim Brault (pronounced Bro), and I've spent the last 40 years seeking out the most effective methods to help people train their minds. This quest led me to a degree in Psychology, running one of the top Tony Robbins training franchises, being a Fortune 500 CHRO, and designing and leading training as the CEO for U.S. Navy SEAL Commander Mark Divine's companies Unbeatable Mind and SEALFIT.
Discovering the most effective methods to train the mind also inspired me to become certified in Yoga, Meditation, and Hypnotherapy, attain Mastery Level in Box Breathing, and earn a few black belts. I've had the good fortune to coach hundreds of executives and entrepreneurs to get remarkable results in both their personal and professional lives. You can work with me through my Mind Gym App, in the Physical Training sessions (PT), or as your personal 1:1 coach.
Book a 30 minute discovery call with me to see which approach may be best for you.
You are unique. Maybe you are doing great in most areas of your life, but there is that one aspect that you aren't happy with. Perhaps you want to let go of not feeling good enough, even though you have achieved a lot. Or maybe you want to be able to consistently follow through. Perhaps you want to enjoy a deep sense of fulfillment and inner peace. Maybe you'd like to be more present and deepen your sense of connection with those you care about.
I work with you to help you improve in the areas which are important to you. To do that, we integrate multiple, battle tested and scientifically researched approaches for the most effective results. When we work together, you will gain skills and expertise in a number of areas, which can include:
1) Breathwork - although there has been a recent surge in interest in how breath training can impact mental states, it has been a part of yoga and meditation for thousands of years. You will learn the ancient practices with the modern research backing.
2) Distancing - training yourself to imagine and feel in the 3 dimensions of space serves to increase your awareness of your somatic / emotional responses, helps you gain new perspectives on situations and dynamics, and increases motivation.
3) Time - training the dimension of time allows you to go back to clean up old messes or create different stories, and project forward in time to create positive future outcomes.
4) Navy SEAL's BIg 4 of Mental Toughness - you will train what the U.S. Navy SEALs call the Big 4: Breath Control, Positivity, Visualization, and Micro Goals.
5) Psychotherapeutic approaches - we use various approaches to train you for Mental Wellness and Health, including Solutions Focused Brief Therapy, Gestalt principles, Somatic Therapy, Mindful Awareness in Body Oriented Therapy, Attachment Theory, Logotherapy, Time Based Therapy, and various Cognitive Based Therapeutic Approaches.
6) Sensations - interoception, what you feel inside your body, and what you experience through your senses of sight, touch, smell, hearing, taste, and that sixth sense of intuition relate to your emotions and your thoughts. Utilizing and fully experiencing your sensory perceptions explodes the number of new neural connections so that you decrease old connections and create powerful new responses in alignment with the results you want and the person you want to be.
7) Hypnosis - is a natural state of focused awareness, and a state in which you are able to access different resources, learnings, and memories to help you succeed now in a way that makes sense to you.
8) Qigong - Qi (pronounced "Chee") is a Chinese word for energy. Gong is to study or focus on, so Qigong is the study or focus on energy. You will learn ways to stimulate your energy through breathwork, movement, and visualization.
9) Neuro-Associative Conditioning - you will learn ways to interrupt negative and disempowering patterns of thinking and feeling with more effective and powerful ways.
10) Integrated Movement - if you join our daily live training, you will learn effective ways to integrate your breath, movement, and mantra to get you through virtually anything. This is what we teach to Navy SEAL candidates and civilians looking to get through BUD/s or SEALFIT's 50 hour non-stop training crucible.
11) Focus - you will learn how to focus intently on whatever you want (and not focus on what you don't want). This is the same training we use when we train participants in weapons, tactical medicine, and combatives.
12) Meditation and Mindfulness - you will learn to relax and become aware of your feelings (which come before and initiate thoughts) and your thoughts.
13) Values Based Engagement - you will create goals and daily disciplines which align with your unique values.
14) Physical training - if you join our daily PT, you will develop both your mind and body using training methods which forge the most elite warriors around. But you will do so in a safe environment going at your own pace.
15) Team, Individual, and Coaching - ideally you use the App to learn and train on your own, then you get the support and encouragement of the team in PT, and the individualized support in coaching.